Scholarships (Music Service Awards)
Service awards are granted to music majors and non-majors who are members of the Lincoln University Vocal Ensemble. Recipients of these awards will be determined solely by the ensemble director.
- Must audition at least one week prior to the beginning of classes.
- Must be officially enrolled in an ensemble(s).
- Must also be enrolled in University Choir if accepted in Lincoln University Vocal Ensemble
- Must attend all ensemble rehearsals as indicated in the Schedule of Courses and additional rehearsals scheduled in advance and announced by the ensemble director.
- Must perform in all scheduled and non-scheduled performances.
- Additional assistance will be considered for those interested in being a section leader and/or accompanist based on eligibility (see Music Opportunities section).
- Amount awarded is determined on a semester to semester basis.