Department of Computer Science, Mathematics, and Technology
- Computer Science Mission Statement
- The Computer Science/ Computer Information Systems curriculum is geared towards preparing students to have the skills, the competencies and the knowledge to use computer information systems; pursue professional careers in computer-based information systems and systems analysis; and become business programmers. Thus the curriculum is designed for computer programming and user-oriented applications and systems analysis.
- Mathematics Mission Statement:
- To provide students with quality instruction in Mathematics to satisfy the general education requirement and to provide quality programs in Mathematics and Mathematics Education that prepare students for immediate employment and professional or graduates study.
- Technology Mission Statement:
- The Technology curriculum is geared towards preparing student in Civil Engineering Technology, drafting, Pre-Engineering and Mechanical Technology. Incorporating the developments and use of computers in the engineering field, students are prepared for a profession in civil engineering and architectural consulting, design and construction industries.