Serve as a section leader:
- Soprano Section Leader
- Alto Section Leader
- Tenor Section Leader
- Bass Section Leader
- Excellent music reading ablitiy
- Be able to play the designated musical line fluently on the piano
- Demonstrate the ability to learn music thoroughly and in a timely manner
- Must have been in a choir program previous to coming to Lincoln University
- Have a healthy, strong voice
- Use proper vocal technique while conducting sectionals
- Prepare assigned music ahead of time
- Conduct sectional rehearsals in an orderly manner
- Be available to direct any other sectional rehearsal
- Call additional sectionals if needed
- Demonstrate good music reading ability.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn music thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Accompany rehearsals and performances, preparing ahead of time.
- Attend and accompany all sectional rehearsals called by the section leader.
- Be available to direct any other sectional rehearsal.
- Be able to sing.
- Have a solo caliber voice.
- Demonstrate excellent music reading ability.
- Be able to learn the designated part independent of the full rehearsal and at a faster pace.
- Be prepared to sing for scheduled and unscheduled performances.