(Contingent on available funds)
To attract qualified students to careers in agriculture and environmental science. Under-represented students majoring in agriculture or environmental science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Up to $2,000 may be applied to tuition/incidental and activity fees. Each scholarship is awarded for one academic semester. The amount awarded will vary according to GPA and documented financial need. There are no automatic scholarship renewals. Each student must submit a new application, along with a current transcript, each semester.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Residency is required.
- A college level applicant must be a full-time student with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- A high school applicant must meet the following criteria:
- An applicant must have graduated from an accredited high school (Missouri and out-of-state applicants are welcome); and
- Ranked in top 20% of his/her high school graduating class; or
- Achieved an ACT composite score of 18 or higher; or
- Earned a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Student must be enrolled as an Agriculture/Environmental Science major at Lincoln University to be eligible for scholarship.
- High school applicants must include a brief essay expressing career goals.
- A student who falls below the minimum 2.5 GPA requirement or changes their major to a
non-Agriculture/Environmental major will forfeit the scholarship.
- A scholarship award can be approved for the same individual for a maximum of eight (8) academic semesters.
May 1st (for Fall semesters); October 1st (for Spring semesters)