Lincoln University Agricultural Club
To bring together students with similar interests and goals; to inform members of careers options within agricultural fields; and to provide members with various agricultural activities.
To develop long-term friendships through similar interests.
To promote production agriculture.
- To encourage student involvement in university activities.
The majority of members are commuters from central Missouri who seek degrees in Agribusiness, Agriculture and Environmental Sciences with minors in Aquaculture and Wildlife Management. Some members are seeking degrees in other major fields.
- State and Local Livestock Shows
- FFA DayField Day for Area Elementary Schools
- Jefferson City Jaycee Christmas Parade
- LU AGGIE Pitch Tournament
- Governor's Easter Egg Hunt
- Monthly meetings
- Membership dues are $5.00 per semester
Ag Club Faculty Advisors
Dr. Bruce Shanks
Phone: (573) 681-5382
Phone: (573) 681-5540
For more Lincoln University Agricultural Club information contact:
Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
107 Foster Hall
Jefferson City, MO 65010
Phone: (573) 681-5461
Fax: (573) 681-5955