Womens' Leadership Academy
Who We Are
The Women's Leadership Academy is a group of LU women who focus on identifying and preparing talented women students for the workforce and future leadership roles. Each year, a small, select group of Lincoln University students participate in a group project, mentorship program, and leadership workshops. The Academy clarifies the concepts of leadership and assertiveness, while giving women the power to define personal priorities, goals, and dreams.
- Networking with prominent community women through mentoring relationships
- Collaborating with influential women students, faculty, and staff from LU
- Learning success strategies for the workplace including public speaking, social, promotional, and presentational skills
- Gaining concrete experience to add to resumes.
- Enrolled as a fulltime undergraduate
- Maintains at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Will complete at least 45 credit hours by end of application semester
- Demonstrates leadership potential in campus and community involvement
- Can meet Wednesdays at 4pm in Fall and Spring semesters
Deadline: Applications must be submitted in 317 MLK Oct.3, 2012 by 4pm.